Presentations of activities supporting Polish cinema for children – a summary of 2019.
- Polish Audiovisual Producers Chamber
- NEW HORIZONS OF FILM EDUCATION
Polish cinema for children – how should/will/could it look like?
Moderated discussion preceded by an introduction.
Moderator: Marcin Radomski
Introduction: Agnieszka Dziedzic, Agnieszka Sadurska, Mariusz Palej
Polish films on the horizon.
Presentations of the latest Polish productions for children.
- Mariusz Palej (director) ‘THE BLACK MILL’
- Dorota Kędzierzawska (director) ‘Speedway’
- Agnieszka Dziedzic (producer) ‘Triple trouble’
Film education – news from Poland and Europe.
- A new space for film education in Poland – Collegium Da Vinci, doctor Agata Karaśkiewicz and James Behr
- Co-financing scheme: Film education in the Creative Europe programme – Agata Gruszecka, Creative Europe Desk Poland
- European Kids Regio Forum – Weimar Declaration and Film Education Forum Fest of Fests in Athens – Jerzy Moszkowicz
Children’s cinema as a form of conversation with the audience.
Presentation of films in production.
Discussion with educators.
- Magdalena Rychła (producer), Ewa Martynkiem (screenwriter), 'THE DAY I MET MY SUPERHERO'
- Joanna Fabicka (screenwriter), Kamil Przełęcki (producer), 'RUTHIE'
- Agnieszka Dąbrowska (screenwriter), Mikołaj Pokromski (producer) – 'TOO OLD FOR FAIRY TALES'
Masterclass & Case Study:
‘Romy’s Salon’: a film touching on important matters.
Mischa Kamp (director) and Tamara Bos (screenwriter).