Your data is controlled by: Centrum Sztuki Dziecka (Children’s Art Centre) in Poznań (hereinafter CSD).
Our headquarters are located at: Św. Marcin 80/82, 61-809 Poznań.
You may contact us by phone: + 48 61 646 44 70, fax: + 48 61 646 44 72; or by e-mail at: email@example.com
Additional information available at www.cdspoznan.pl
Our data protection officer is Cezary Sadowski.
You may contact him by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of personal data processing:
• Recruitment and employment of full-time employees and associates
• Cooperation with external companies the controller has signed a contract with for the provision of services, execution of deliveries, etc.
• Organization and promotion of cultural events for children and adults
• Participation in EU projects
• Sales of published works, advertising materials and other contents related to CSD activities
• Monitoring the traffic on the websites and in social media
When processing personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
the consent of the data subject, the Labour Code, the Accounting Act, CSD statute, agreements concluded between companies, provisions of national and EU law under which the personal data are processed. In exceptional cases (debt recovery, monitoring of traffic on the premises of the institution), the legitimate interest of the data controller constitutes the legal basis for data processing.
The provision of information is necessary for the conclusion of any agreement as well as for the purposes of compliance with the Labour Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide the data required will prevent us from concluding any agreement.
The recipients of personal data are:
1. Competent public and local government administration bodies.
2. Service providers, in particular: in the field of personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, finance, insurance, medical service, recreation, equipment service, as well as event management and organization.
Personal data are stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. HR as well as occupational health and safety data are stored in accordance with current regulations. CV type documents – for the period of the recruitment process. Other information – in accordance with the internal instructions for documents and records retention, but not longer than necessary.
Persons providing our company with their personal data have the right to: inspect, transfer, correct, delete their personal data or restrict the processing thereof, as well as to raise objections and transfer their data (if possible). The consent for the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, as easily as the consent has been given. If you find violations on the part of our company regarding the security of personal data processing, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The current address of the supervisory authority is:
President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Our institution does not profile personal data. Should a need arise for the processing of the information in our possession concerning the data subject in a manner different than initially stated, we are obliged to notify the data subject of the time and purpose of the intended processing of such data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.