We would like to inform you that your personal data is collected and processed by the company CENTRUM SZTUKI DZIECKA IN POZNAŃ. Our head office is located at 61-809 Poznań, ul. Św. Marcin 80/82. You can contact us by phone: +48 61 6464470 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is available at the website: www.csdpoznan.pl
In case of any questions, please contact our Data Protection Supervisor - Katarzyna Ślusarek at: email@example.com.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Recruitment and employment of new employees, trainees and apprentices.
- Cooperation with external entities in order to prepare and conduct artistic events.
- Participation in cultural projects organised within the country and the European Union.
- Cooperation with external companies with whom Data Collector has signed a contract for the provision of services, supplies, etc.
Personal data are processed based on the following legal grounds: the consent of the data subject, labour code, contracts concluded between companies, provisions of national and EU law under which personal data is processed. In special cases (e.g. debt collection), the legal ground is the legitimate interest of the personal data collector. The legal grounds can be found in art. 6.1 point a/b/c/d/e GDPR.
Providing relevant personal information is a necessary requirement to conclude a contract with as well as for the control of compliance with the Labour Code and other legal acts. Failure to provide such data will prevent the conclusion of the contract.
The recipients of personal data are:
- Competent entities of public and local government administration.
- Companies providing services, in particular: in the field of personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, finance, insurance, medical and recreational services, device maintenance and service, organising events.
- Educational institutions.
Personal data is kept for the period necessary to implement the objectives they were collected for. HR and health and safety regulations data are stored in accordance with the applicable regulations. Resumes and recruiting specific documents are kept throughout the recruitment period. Data obtained during the organisation and co-organisation of cultural events are stored for the time of informing about these events. Other information is stored in accordance with applicable regulations, but not longer than necessary.
Persons providing our company with their personal data are entitled to: view, transfer, rectify and delete their personal data, as well as limit or object to their processing or transfer (if possible). The consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, as easily as the consent has been given. If you find any violations on the part of our company with regard to the security of personal data processing, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body or its legal successor after May 25, 2018. The current address of the supervisory authority is:
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Our company does not profile personal data. If, while having information about a given person, there is a need for processing of such data for the purpose other than indicated earlier, we are obliged to inform them when and for what purpose we intend to process the data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.